Travel Required: None
Experience with one or more of the following desired:
- Air Force Way (AFWAY)
- Automated Civil Engineer Systems (ACES)
- Aviation Resources Management System (ARMS)
- Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS)
0 Enhanced Maintenance Operations Center (EMOS)
- Integrated Logistics Systems-Supply (ILS-S)
- Interim Work Information Management System (IWIMS)
- Logistics Module (LOGMOD)
- Online Vehicle Interactive Management System (OLVMIS)
- Program Budget Enterprise Service (PBES)We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.