Home Helpers is seeking an experienced and professional caregiver with overnight availibility to join our fast-growing team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in care giving, and is a motivated, enthusiastic individual. CALL OUR OFFICE FOR BONUS DETAILS! 334-###-####.
MUST BE PET FRIENDLY! Caregivers provide service to individuals in their own homes and communities, who need assistance caring for themselves as a result of old age, sickness, and/or disability.
Caregivers are responsible for ensuring that service is delivered in a caring and respectful manner, in accordance with relevant the local offices policies and industry standards.
* Assist with the activities of daily living and personal care and ensure client s safety and security
* Perform meal planning and preparation, routine housekeeping activities and provide companionship
* Provides respite care for families in accordance with care plans
* Escort clients to medical facilities, errands, shopping and outings as specified in the care plan
* Assist clients with communication by writing or typing correspondence for them or researching information for them
* Follow the written care plan and attend orientation, in-service training sessions and staff meetings
Requirements: * Previous care giving experience preferred
* Must be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen
* Must have vehicle, current registration, and auto insurance
* Must provide proof of legal right to work in USA
* WEEKEND AVAILIBILITY
* Flexible hoursHireology . Category: Personal Care, Keywords: Caregiver