The purpose of this position is to aid nursing staff in areas that do not involve direct patient care. The
hospitality aide is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal regulations and John Knox Manor policies. Employment in this position may lead to training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).Job Requirements:
- Answer call lights to determine resident needs. Hospitality Aide may remain with resident until CNA arrives. No assistance with transfers will be provided by the Hospitality Aide.
- Distribute linens, strip beds, and make beds.
- Transport residents in wheelchair.
- Pass fluids and nourishment to residents who do not require assistance.
- Wipe and sanitize high trafficked and resident areas as assigned.
- Assist residents with various errands that do not involve ADL care (i.e., communicate with kitchen staff, adjust glasses, throw away trash).
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.